“ WHAT DO YOU SAY OF THE LORD? “
“I will say of the Lord, he is my refuge, and my fortress… “
– Psalm 91:2
IN TIME OF…
Tell me, what do you say of the Lord,in time of:
* in the face of challenges?
* when your faith is being tried?
* when things don’t happen as you expected?
* when it’s like all he’ll has broken loose?
* when you just lost something?
* when it’s like nothing is working?
* when you’re face to face with temptation?
* when situations are mocking the Word of God in your life?
* when the devil comes taunting you?
Yes, what do you say of the Lord? It’s very important! Because God says, “As I live… just as you have spoken in my hearing, so I will do to you. ” -Numbers 14:28.
That’s why it’s important to know and understand God (Jeremiah 9:23-24). Otherwise you’re likely to say the wrong thing about him… And oh, how the devil would love that! Continue reading WORD FOR THE DAY | ” WHAT DO YOU SAY OF THE LORD? “