“ WHAT DO YOU SAY OF THE LORD? “
“I will say of the Lord, he is my refuge, and my fortress… “
– Psalm 91:2
IN TIME OF…
Tell me, what do you say of the Lord,in time of:
* in the face of challenges?
* when your faith is being tried?
* when things don’t happen as you expected?
* when it’s like all he’ll has broken loose?
* when you just lost something?
* when it’s like nothing is working?
* when you’re face to face with temptation?
* when situations are mocking the Word of God in your life?
* when the devil comes taunting you?
Yes, what do you say of the Lord? It’s very important! Because God says, “As I live… just as you have spoken in my hearing, so I will do to you. ” -Numbers 14:28.
That’s why it’s important to know and understand God (Jeremiah 9:23-24). Otherwise you’re likely to say the wrong thing about him… And oh, how the devil would love that!
Joshua and Caleb knew God too well to join the popular opinion… God commended them! Guess what happened to the other “grasshopper” mentality bunch? They never made it to the promised land!
(Read Numbers 13 &14).
Your perspective of God really matters to him. Much more, it matters to how things turn out in any adverse situation that comes up in your life, marriage, family, business, etc.
Paul said, “But we speak wisdom… ” – 1Corinthians 2:7.
On the other hand, when in the midst of his losses and sufferings and his wife told him to just curse God and die,
Job asked his wife, “Why do you speak like one of the foolish women? ”
What do you say of the Lord?