SAY “NO!” TO POVERTY IN YOUR HOME – ( Excerpts )
Tect: Psalm 112:1 – 3
“Blessed is the man who
fears the Lord, who
delights greatly in his
Wealth and riches shall
be in his house… “
WAR AGAINST POVERTY!
* The government of Jesus is the government of wealth and riches. So poverty is a taboo, unacceptable and not permitted in any home where the government of Jesus has been enshrined, where the government of Jesus reigns.
* It’s time, therefore, to say a vehement, determined “No!” to poverty in your home. Poverty must leave your home for good!
* Proverbs 13:22 says th a good man leaves an inheritance (not poverty, debt and suffering) that goes right down to his children’s children. – 2Chronicles 21:3
*Your own parents may have left an inheritance of poverty for you and your siblings; but you must not do that to your own children. Go wants you to give a good life to your children.
That’s why you must know what to do to take your family from poverty, lack and want, pinching pennies and managing poverty, to wealth abd riches and continual flow of all-round prisperity.
IT’S NOT UP TO GOD
The reality of wealth and riches in your home is not up to God:nor is it up to the government in power in your country or your state. It’s your personal responsibility.
* Basically, it depends more on the lifestyle you choose to live more than the kind of job or business you’re doing; or your salary or profits from your business and personal struggles and efforts.
* I have seen from scriptures that the wealth that comes from God (which becomes the identity of your family and multiplies in the hands of your children down many generations), is a natural harvest of, or God’s reward for a man’s lifestyle or standard of life.
Read Psalm 1:1-3, Job 1:1-10;Psalm 112:1-9; Job 29; Genesis 24:1, 22:12, Genesis
POVERTY IS NOT A BLESSING!
*Poverty is not a blessing it’s a curse!
* Poverty is a mocker of destiny!
*Poverty has nothing to do with God; it’s a work if the devilxBut Jesus’ coming has destroyed it (John 10:10; 1John 3:8).
* Wherever you see poverty; the devil is at work. Wherever the devil is at work, poverty is the evidence..
* So poverty in your home does not advertise God it advertises the devil! God’s will for you and your children is wealth and riches He said so in 3John 1;:2,
” Beloved, I wish above
all things that thou
mayest prosper and be
in health, even as thy
soul prospereth… “
* Jesus has come, so wealth and riches, prosperity and good life have come!
So if you’re in Christ, you are in wealth and riches – not made by your efforts, but inherited from God who is now your Father (Romans 8:16-17; 2Corinthians 8:9).
*Now, if you live in the Word and by the Word, the wealth and riches that is your inheritance, for you and your children after you, will be made manifest in your family. Praise God! (Read Isaiah 1:19; Job 36:11).
(full message available on CD).
#familyfinance #waragainstpoverty #freedomfrompoverty #wealthandriches in your #home #Wordpractice #godliness #Godfirst #generational #inheritance #nomoresuffering no more #financialhardship