NOT JUST FOR YOU…
Text: Esther Chapters 1-10
You see, the most remarkable thing about Esther’s one night with the king, was not her change of story, or her becoming Queen. No!
It was, much more, the revolution that her becoming Queen brought in the whole nation.
NOW, HEAR THIS…
* What you become in God is primarily for others to become what God wants for them.
Simeon said of the baby Jesus at his dedication, “Behold, this child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel…” – Luke 2:34.
(Of course, it will always be a two-edged sword. Was Esther becoming Queen not also for the fall of Harman?).
* When you become what God has programmed for you to be on this earth, somebody’s story/status is about to change.
Did Mordecai’s story and status not change when Esther became Queen?
* We are made/changed to be used of God to make others, so that their circumstances can also change.
* Esther’s change of story turned out to be for the rising of Mordecai, the deliverance of the Jews and for the falling of Harman and all the enemies of the Jews (God’s people).
YOUR STORY MUST CHANGE!
* You see, you’re useless to God now as you are in your struggling, beggarlly, pitiful, poor and lowly state! Yes!
* Your story can change!
And your story must change!
I mean, your story just has to change!
* There is something you must become! There’s a position you must rise to for such a time as this, , for the falling of those who must fall, and for the rising of those who must rise! I tell you!
Can you imagine? One young woman’s change of story sparked off such an unimaginable revolution in a whole nation! God and his people just took over and began to decree and determine what happens in the nation. The king became a mere instrument of authorizing God’s decrees in the land.
All because of just one beautiful girl whose story changed! A slave girl! An orphan! A nobody!
But her story changed! Suddenly, she became so influential! She had power with God, she had power with men! And God could now use her to make life better for others. Alleluia!
Come on! God is no respecter of persons – Acts 10:34 & 35.
So you could be that person both God and your nation have been waiting for!
So, arise! Shake yourself from the dust o son of God! Put on your strength! Put on Christ, in whose image you have now been recreated! So, you’re not disadvantaged in any way! Start knowing some things brother/sister!
You have heard it said, “Becoming The Best You Can Be.” I need to let you know however, that in Christ, legally, God has made you the best you can be, fully furnishing you with all that you need to make it all manifest in the world of men here on earth, for his glory and for the benefit of others.
So, get to know who you are, what you have and what you can do in Christ, and begin to function in those realities for a life that speaks, a life that counts for generations…
Read: Philemon 1:6; 2Timothy 2:15; 2Timothy 3:15-17;1Corinthians 15:10; Colossians 1:27; Ephesians 2:6 & 10.