TIME TO LIVE FOR TOMORROW…
Text : 2Chronicles 27:6
“ Jotham became mighty, for he prepared himself before the Lord his God. “
* There is a tomorrow. Yes!
And you are very, very
And you are relevant in that tomorrow. How prepared are you?
* That is, tomorrow will be missing something if you’re not in it… (So you can’t afford to die prematurely).
* That is, tomorrow will be missing something if you’re not there to give to it what God has giving you to give to it.
THE QUESTION IS…
*Yes, there’s a tomorrow!
“ For I know the plan that I have for you; a plan to give you a future and a hope…” – Jeremiah 29:11.
But the question is…
* Are you aware of it?
* Do you understand your part in it?
* Are you preparing for it?
* With the way you’re handling your today, is there a guarantee that you will see your tomorrow?
* Does the way you’re living your life today guarantee your relevance in tomorrow?
* Will what you’re doing with your life today give you a place in tomorrow when it comes?
* You’re 16 today, but you will soon be 61…
* With the way you’re living your life today, will you be wealthy and prosperous at 61, or a problem and concern to your children and the society?
* Or will you be part of those who are shaping the nation and making things happen for others?
* Where do you see yourself 10 or 20 years from now?
* Tomorrow you will be somebody’s husband or wife…Are you preparing for it?
* Tomorrow you will be somebody’s father or mother…Are you preparing for it?
* Tomorrow you may be the President of your country, or the Governor, or the First Lady of your country or State…Are you preparing for it?
* What investments are you making into yourself?
* Who are your friends?
* Who is your role model?
*Who is your mentor?
* What inspires you?
* What books are you reading?
* What do you do in secret?
* Is there anybody you’re afraid of at all?
* What is church to you?
* Where do you go for answers to the questions that bug your mind?
* Have you factored God into your life?
* How relevant are your parents in your life?
* How useful are you in your family?
Study these sctiptures…
* Acts 13:36
* Colossians 1:9-10
* 2Chronicles 26:3-5
#addictions #sex #drugs #habits #obsessions